Since launching Emily Belyea Creative in 2010, I’ve launched over 50 brands and websites for entrepreneurs, grown my annual revenue to over $100K, hired several contractors, and tripled my rates, all through a healthy word-of-mouth-driven referral network, and zero advertising.
While my primary offering is still building websites and brands for entrepreneurs, I’ve developed a coaching service as a response to an increasing amount of requests from creative freelancers, interested in taking a peek inside my business.
When it comes to running a freelance business, it is an absolute pleasure and joy for me to share what I’ve learned from 8 years of business with those who have similar visions. While there are no guarantees that our work together will make you millions, I can promise you this: you will walk away with a new understanding of how to do business as a freelancer and be armed with tools and strategies that you never knew you needed.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- An understanding of how to control the sales conversation with prospective clients and why it’s the single-most important thing you can learn for your business.
- Email scripts for you to use throughout the sales conversation.
- How to incorporate roadmapping into your business, and start getting paid for the discovery and proposal work that you’re already doing.
- Figure out exactly what tasks you should be outsourcing and who you should be outsourcing them to.
- Get clear on the kind of clients you should always be saying yes to and how to prioritize them, as well as the kind of clients you should be saying no to, because they’re simply not the right fit.
- How to practice using our favorite word in business: boundaries.
- How to fine tune your process so that your projects move more swiftly, allowing you to take on more (and better) work.
- The resources & tools I use to run my business.
Income & Budget
- Create recurring income each month and still charge flat fees.
- Build and manage a budget for your business that allows you to track your
income, and save to fund your taxes, retirement funds, emergency funds,
- Raise your prices with current clients.
My coaching plans start at $750, but my initial phone conversations are free.
Ready to begin that conversation? Fill out the form below to book your first call.